Dupatta is a one-piece garment which is used as an accessory to complete a set of a salwar-kameez ensemble. It has numerous names at different places such as ‘Chunari’ or ‘Odhni’. These ethnic garments were used extensively in the late 60’s that time it was considered as a statement for women. They were instructed to wear dupattas at home also. Dupattas have been traditionally worn over many dresses such as Lehenga, Anarkali Suits, Kurtis, Straight Kurtis and more.
At Tjori, we are hosting a large variety of beautiful dupattas in unique styles to match your favorite suits and Kurtis.
1. Attractive fabrics like see-through texture, net dupattas are forever favorites. They are quite lightweight and come in different texture and styles. You can pick Ikat printed dupattas, Ajrakh print, Kalamkari designer dupatta, silk dupattas and more.
2. If you want a royal look then you can switch to velvet dupattas which are heavy and embroidered. They can be used at parties, social events, and a traditional occasion.
3. You can also opt for lighter wear dupattas for regular use with colorful prints and designs.
4. Georgette dupattas are fabulous for all kurti and salwar kameez combinations. The transparent look of the dupattas with a little bit if gota pati work can make a huge difference to your attire.
5. Chanderi and foil printed dupattas are unique and stylish as well, they can be worn according to any function or event.
The Tjori offers you a variety of dupattas of different fabrics and colors that suit every event. The hot new trend is the mix and matches thing which is the favourite of today’s women. It gives more confidence and grace to the person.
Whether you are going to attend a traditional function or wedding of a friend, browse a wide range of amazing designer dupattas for every outing. We have in store an array of options for dupattas online.
Exquisitely designed dupattas, Tjori provides dupattas at unbelievable prices. You can choose from the variety and drape it in a different style. Embroidered dupattas, with salwar kameez, you can wear it in the flare style. Keeping the dupatta on the shoulder and let it flow from the side to give an appealing look. You can keep the dupatta tucked to your neck and make it a statement piece. Or you can wear it by pulling it on both the sides and tucking it on the shoulders only. Now, place your order and give us the perfect feedback, when you love your dupatta choice. Select from the wide selection of dupattas in different patterns and fabrics.
Wear silver jewelry and ethnic footwear with these dupattas like for instance you can wear a simple cotton suit with a chanderi dupattas and jhumkis to grab all eyeballs.
Our online store is filling up with lots of surprises like stunning Kurtis, Anarkali's Kurtis, palazzo, lehenga, wellness, personal care products, footwear, and handbags. With a focus on Indian handicrafts, our store symbolizes true Indian art which is fading away with time. We cherish the art forms and the labor craftsmen put into making those fabrics and designs come alive.