Ayurvedic Gotu Kola Hair Pack
Gotu Kola is a small herb that grows in swampy areas and near natural water. This hair pack acts as a platform for hair re-growth. Further it also assists in strengthening hair follicles and nourishing the scalp. Directions to use - Mix the powder with water or curd, to form a thick paste. Apply the hair pack on clean and wet hair. Comb out tangles and knots. Evenly spread the hair pack. If you have fine or oily hair apply the hair pack only to the body of your hair. For normal or dry hair you can apply all over. For best results leave the hair pack on for 20-25 minutes before washing it off with cold water. Remove immediately if you experience any itching or burning sensation Weight: 50 gms
At Tjori, we believe we provide gentle, healthy and non-irritating products for the skin. However, please read the following disclaimer:
- Content on our website is provided for general informational purposes and should not be considered medical advice. Product information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Comments and feedback about product effectiveness are based on customer, staff and family opinions and should not be substituted for medical care.
- Results from usage of products may vary from person to person and results are not guaranteed.
- Tjori is not liable for any individual reaction to any particular ingredient. Remember to read our labels and ingredient lists carefully and follow the appropriate directions for use. If you have a specific allergy or sensitivity, do not use product(s) with ingredients that may trigger a reaction. An allergy patch test is recommended if there is any doubt or history of skin reactions. Discontinue use if a reaction occurs.
- Please consult a healthcare provider if you have any questions about a particular health condition.
- Tjori accepts no responsibility for incorrect use of information or products.
- Tjori gives no warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties as to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement, nor shall Tjori be liable for any damages, including consequential damages of any kind that may result from the use of Tjori products.