Surmei Nayan Pankh Surma Daani
Surma have defined and transformed the women’s makeup arena for centuries.Tjori brings the wellness of soorma in this beautiful Handmade Surmadani made exclusively in brass which is an ancient material used in india & known for its ayurvedic properties. It has beautiful motifs on brass bottle and a wing style upholder which signifies the royalty of the surmadani making you feel like a Queen. With festive season just around the corner, it is a unique yet vintage gift item to be gifted to your loved ones during wedding rituals and appropriate gift for brides. Get your hands on your modern take with a traditional style.
Directions to use:
Step 1: Dip the tip of applicant into Surmdani.
Step 2: Hold the applicant parallel to eye, and start at the waterline of the eye, run it between the eyelids so that it may to define the eyes properly.
Step 2: Re-powder the applicant, pick up in left hand and repeat on the other side.
IMPORTANT: If you wear contact lenses please make sure you must apply surma before wearing the lenses.
At Tjori, we believe we provide gentle, healthy and non-irritating products for the skin. However, please read the following disclaimer:
- Content on our website is provided for general informational purposes and should not be considered medical advice. Product information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Comments and feedback about product effectiveness are based on customer, staff and family opinions and should not be substituted for medical care.
- Results from usage of products may vary from person to person and results are not guaranteed.
- Tjori is not liable for any individual reaction to any particular ingredient. Remember to read our labels and ingredient lists carefully and follow the appropriate directions for use. If you have a specific allergy or sensitivity, do not use product(s) with ingredients that may trigger a reaction. An allergy patch test is recommended if there is any doubt or history of skin reactions. Discontinue use if a reaction occurs.
- Please consult a healthcare provider if you have any questions about a particular health condition.
- Tjori accepts no responsibility for incorrect use of information or products.
- Tjori gives no warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties as to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement, nor shall Tjori be liable for any damages, including consequential damages of any kind that may result from the use of Tjori products.