Darjeeling Green Tea with Arjun Bark Ayurvedic Herb ( With Stainless Steel Container)
Arjun bark is an ayurvedic herb common used to cure heart ailments. This herb is a cardiac stimulant and therefore has a cooling effect. Regular use of this tea can help improve Asthma symptoms. Directions to use â€“ Boil water and add a pinch of tea leaves. Brew for about 1 minute before serving. The brew time can be made shorter or longer, depending on your taste. Add honey or sugar to add sweetness. Let your tea cool down for a few moments. Enjoy your perfect cup of green tea. Weight: 250 gms
At Tjori, we believe we provide gentle, healthy and non-irritating products for the skin. However, please read the following disclaimer:
- Content on our website is provided for general informational purposes and should not be considered medical advice. Product information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Comments and feedback about product effectiveness are based on customer, staff and family opinions and should not be substituted for medical care.
- Results from usage of products may vary from person to person and results are not guaranteed.
- Tjori is not liable for any individual reaction to any particular ingredient. Remember to read our labels and ingredient lists carefully and follow the appropriate directions for use. If you have a specific allergy or sensitivity, do not use product(s) with ingredients that may trigger a reaction. An allergy patch test is recommended if there is any doubt or history of skin reactions. Discontinue use if a reaction occurs.
- Please consult a healthcare provider if you have any questions about a particular health condition.
- Tjori accepts no responsibility for incorrect use of information or products.
- Tjori gives no warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties as to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement, nor shall Tjori be liable for any damages, including consequential damages of any kind that may result from the use of Tjori products.