Hair and Skin Care Routine
The basic essentials for strengthening hair and cleansing the skin with age old Ayurvedic receipes. Mild enough for everyday use and for the most sensitive skin.
Step 1- Basic Hair Pack: with the goodness of amla, shikakai, reetha, this hair pack nourishes the scalp and the hair follicles that promotes healthier hair growth.Weight: 50 gms.
Step 2: Hydrating Orange Peel- Power packed with the goodness of Indian Oranges that are sun-dried and hand pounded which have therapeutic properties that instantly brightens up the skin, giving it a fresh and radiant look. Weight: 50 gms.
At Tjori, we believe we provide gentle, healthy and non-irritating products for the skin. However, please read the following disclaimer:
- Content on our website is provided for general informational purposes and should not be considered medical advice. Product information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Comments and feedback about product effectiveness are based on customer, staff and family opinions and should not be substituted for medical care.
- Results from usage of products may vary from person to person and results are not guaranteed.
- Tjori is not liable for any individual reaction to any particular ingredient. Remember to read our labels and ingredient lists carefully and follow the appropriate directions for use. If you have a specific allergy or sensitivity, do not use product(s) with ingredients that may trigger a reaction. An allergy patch test is recommended if there is any doubt or history of skin reactions. Discontinue use if a reaction occurs.
- Please consult a healthcare provider if you have any questions about a particular health condition.
- Tjori accepts no responsibility for incorrect use of information or products.
- Tjori gives no warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties as to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement, nor shall Tjori be liable for any damages, including consequential damages of any kind that may result from the use of Tjori products.