Kasmiri Kahwa- 250gms
The Kahwa comes with cardamom, cinnamon in a potli along with a wooden spatula. Kahwa is a traditional green tea consumed in Afganistan, northern Pakistan, some regions of Central Asia as well as Kashmir Valley.
Kahwa, also called “mogil chay”, a vino-coloured tea topped with almond parings. True to its roots, this aromatic tea is infused with subtle flavours of whole spices. Its delicate on your palate and perfect for the times when you crave some warmth and yet don’t want all the heaviness of a classic milk tea or coffee.
Kahwa not only comes with great flavour, but also packs in some great great health benefits! Since Kahwa is warm, it helps to combat minor flues, and cures chest congestions! Its great for headaches as well. You,too, can enjoy your cup of kahwa at home.
You ll need the following for the same:-
4 tsp kashmiri green tea
4 pinches of saffron (kesar) strands
2 cardamoms (elaichi) ,
slightly crushed 8 almonds (badam) ,
blanched and chopped 12 mm (1/2") piece cinnamon (dalchini)
2 cloves (laung / lavang)
2 tbsp sugar Boil
3 cups of water along with cinnamon, cardamom and cloves and pour over the tea.
Let the flavour of the leaves disperse in the water over a very low flame. Meanwhile, dissolve saffron in a little water by rubbing it gently. Strain the tea and add the saffron liquid together with almonds. Serve hot.
Weight: 250gms Comes in a muslin potli, with cinnamon, clove etc for enhanced flavour and a wooden spatula for measuring.
The box shown in the images is only for the photoshoot and does not come with the product. To order multiple units (more quantity), just increase the quantity Inspiration: Kashmir, India
At Tjori, we believe we provide gentle, healthy and non-irritating products for the skin. However, please read the following disclaimer:
- Content on our website is provided for general informational purposes and should not be considered medical advice. Product information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Comments and feedback about product effectiveness are based on customer, staff and family opinions and should not be substituted for medical care.
- Results from usage of products may vary from person to person and results are not guaranteed.
- Tjori is not liable for any individual reaction to any particular ingredient. Remember to read our labels and ingredient lists carefully and follow the appropriate directions for use. If you have a specific allergy or sensitivity, do not use product(s) with ingredients that may trigger a reaction. An allergy patch test is recommended if there is any doubt or history of skin reactions. Discontinue use if a reaction occurs.
- Please consult a healthcare provider if you have any questions about a particular health condition.
- Tjori accepts no responsibility for incorrect use of information or products.
- Tjori gives no warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties as to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement, nor shall Tjori be liable for any damages, including consequential damages of any kind that may result from the use of Tjori products.