Amla, Ritha, Shikakai Hair Strengthening Pack
Amla, ritha, and shikakai have been used since time immemorial in India as a remedy for dull and dry hair. We have combined the lush goodness of these three ingredients into one easy-to-apply hair pack. While amla and shikhakai help detangle hair, ritha protects it with its antifungal and antibacterial properties. This intensive treatment works to strengthen your hair, reduce hair fall and restore your hair’s health, giving it shine and length.
Weight: 50 gms each
Inspiration: Natural Ayurvedic Lifestyle
Directions to use:
Directions to Use - Apply the hair pack on clean and wet hair. Comb out tangles and knots. Evenly spread the hair pack. If you have fine or oily hair apply the hair pack only to the body of your hair. For normal or dry hair you can apply all over. For best results leave the hair pack on for 20- 25 minutes before washing it off with cold water. However, remove immediately if you experience any itching or burning sensation
Ingredients - Amla, Reetha, Shikaki, Curry Powder, Been powder, Moringa, Jatamashi, Rose Petals,Tulsi, Bhringraj, Brahmi
At Tjori, we believe we provide gentle, healthy and non-irritating products for the skin. However, please read the following disclaimer:
- Content on our website is provided for general informational purposes and should not be considered medical advice. Product information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Comments and feedback about product effectiveness are based on customer, staff and family opinions and should not be substituted for medical care.
- Results from usage of products may vary from person to person and results are not guaranteed.
- Tjori is not liable for any individual reaction to any particular ingredient. Remember to read our labels and ingredient lists carefully and follow the appropriate directions for use. If you have a specific allergy or sensitivity, do not use product(s) with ingredients that may trigger a reaction. An allergy patch test is recommended if there is any doubt or history of skin reactions. Discontinue use if a reaction occurs.
- Please consult a healthcare provider if you have any questions about a particular health condition.
- Tjori accepts no responsibility for incorrect use of information or products.
- Tjori gives no warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties as to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement, nor shall Tjori be liable for any damages, including consequential damages of any kind that may result from the use of Tjori products.