Papaya & Nagarmotha Anti - Acne Gel for Oily Skin Treats and Prevents Acne
The enzyme papain makes papaya and effective treatment for acne. Apart from the fruit itself, the leaves, skin, and eeds also contain certain enzymes that cand diminish scars and blemishes. This gel is and effective treatment for acne and also controls future breakouts.
Directions to Use: To be applieonly at bed- time. Wash your face thoroughly with clean water. Pat to dry. Apply the gel on your face and neck area. Massage it in slightly to allow the gel to penetrate and leave it over- night. Wash off in the morning with water.
Ingredients- Alland toin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Butylene Glyol, Proplene Glycol, Naragmotha, Mand jistha and Papaya Extracts.
Net Weight: 100 gms
At Tjori, we believe we provide gentle, healthy and non-irritating products for the skin. However, please read the following disclaimer:
- Content on our website is provided for general informational purposes and should not be considered medical advice. Product information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Comments and feedback about product effectiveness are based on customer, staff and family opinions and should not be substituted for medical care.
- Results from usage of products may vary from person to person and results are not guaranteed.
- Tjori is not liable for any individual reaction to any particular ingredient. Remember to read our labels and ingredient lists carefully and follow the appropriate directions for use. If you have a specific allergy or sensitivity, do not use product(s) with ingredients that may trigger a reaction. An allergy patch test is recommended if there is any doubt or history of skin reactions. Discontinue use if a reaction occurs.
- Please consult a healthcare provider if you have any questions about a particular health condition.
- Tjori accepts no responsibility for incorrect use of information or products.
- Tjori gives no warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties as to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement, nor shall Tjori be liable for any damages, including consequential damages of any kind that may result from the use of Tjori products.