1. Hold the ear strings by your hands, facing the concave side
2. Pull the strings over your ears, cover your nose, mouth & chin with the mask in a secured manner
3. Adjust the bendable 'nose clip' to avoid any air gaps and to ensure the perfect snug fit
4. Adjust the ear loop to make it comfortable
All Tjori orders are manufactured by craftsmen/manufacturers upon receiving the order. This allows us to offer a wider assortment at lower prices to you.
Delivery timelines are currently high due to impact of ongoing COVID-19 situation. Please bear with us as our teams work harder than ever to ensure fulfillment orders.
Our return policy may vary based on products. Please read our policy by clicking here for more details.
We are always there to help and you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are not happy with the product you have received.
1. What is PM2.5? The term fine particles, or particulate matter 2.5 (PM2.5), refers to tiny particles or droplets in the air that are two and one-half microns or less in width. Like inches, meters and miles, a micron is a unit of measurement for distance. There are about 25,000 microns in an inch. The widths of the larger particles in the PM2.5 size range would be about thirty times smaller than that of a human hair. The smaller particles are so small that several thousands of them could fit on the period at the end of this sentence.
2. What is the difference between a regular designer mask and a Tjori designer Medical Grade N95 mask? Regular face masks are useful for overall protection from germs. Face masks are excellent at blocking bodily fluids, which can contain viruses and bacteria. Face masks tend to be looser fitting against the face and leave a gap between your skin and the edge of the mask. This makes face masks fairly inefficient at block smaller germ-laden particulates, which can easily sneak into the open gaps. Face masks do protect the nose and mouth well from larger particulates including saliva and respiratory emissions. The Tjori designer N-95 face mask is very similar to the regular face masks in shape, but are more capable of protecting against small contaminated airborne particulates. The construction of an Medical Grade N95 Mask is designed to fit the mask close to the face, eliminating the gap that regular face masks have. This mask will protect a user against the small particles (as mentioned above) and will also, like regular face masks, block and filter large particulates and protect against splashback, sprays and large droplets. N95 masks are also made for use in Industrial and Healthcare settings. Any N95 masks for these uses are specifically labelled and are ICE approved masks.
3. Can these masks be washed? These masked can be washed as per the wash care instructions as mentioned above
4. What is the usage life of the mask? As long as the mask continues to fit securely, they can be worn for a maximum of eight hours at a stretch depending on environmental conditions. It’s time to change the mask when it becomes difficult to breathe comfortably.
5. How long does the cooling effect stay? The cooling effect lasts up to good 8 hours depending on the environmental conditions, but if you start to lose the effect we do provide with refills for the same effect.
Be the first one to review