Skin and Hair Care for holi
1. Amla, Ritha, Shikakai Hair Strengthening Pack
This hair pack is a natural therapy that soothes, revitalizes the scalp and reconstructs your hair. During the summer hair becomes dull and oily because of humidity. Crafted With ancient formula, this is sure to make your hair long and strong. While Amla and shikakai help in detangling your hair, Reetha has anti- bacterial and antifungal properties.
Weight: 50 gms
2. Virgin Coconut Milk Shampoo This organically formulated virgin coconut milk shampoo nourishes your hair by giving natural moisture from roots to ends. This shampoo cleanses the scalp deeply without stripping the natural moisture from the scalp.
Weight: 100 ml
3. Curry Leaves Herbal Hair Oil Curry leaves have been used for centuries for hair care. This oil has been prepared using hand picked leaves from organically grown trees. Soaked in cold processed oil for months in sunlight helps to transfer all the nutrients from the leaves to the oil. Suitable for all skin types and for regular use
Net Weight: 100 ml
At Tjori, we believe we provide gentle, healthy and non-irritating products for the skin. However, please read the following disclaimer:
- Content on our website is provided for general informational purposes and should not be considered medical advice. Product information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Comments and feedback about product effectiveness are based on customer, staff and family opinions and should not be substituted for medical care.
- Results from usage of products may vary from person to person and results are not guaranteed.
- Tjori is not liable for any individual reaction to any particular ingredient. Remember to read our labels and ingredient lists carefully and follow the appropriate directions for use. If you have a specific allergy or sensitivity, do not use product(s) with ingredients that may trigger a reaction. An allergy patch test is recommended if there is any doubt or history of skin reactions. Discontinue use if a reaction occurs.
- Please consult a healthcare provider if you have any questions about a particular health condition.
- Tjori accepts no responsibility for incorrect use of information or products.
- Tjori gives no warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties as to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement, nor shall Tjori be liable for any damages, including consequential damages of any kind that may result from the use of Tjori products.